Our speaker for our September 18th meeting is Roy Miller. His program is “History of the Delaware Trout Stocking and Trout Fishing Program.” This should be a very informative program as Roy retired as the Administrator of the Fisheries Section of the Delaware Division of Fish and Wildlife in 2009. He has an extensive background as a biologist working in fisheries management.
6:00 pm December Monthly Meeting @ Stroud Water Research Center
December Monthly Meeting @ Stroud Water Research Center
Dec 12 @ 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Annual Christmas Party – Stroud Water Research Center, Avondale, PA Bring a dish to share for the potluck. If you want to participate in the gift exchange bring a gift valued at $15.00.
- November Monthly Meeting – Virtual on Zoom – “Fly Fishing Travel: The Year Ahead and the Current State of Destination Angling”
- March 30 – Annual Banquet – Landon Mayer – “The Hunt for Giant Trout. A Journey to Catch Predators on the Fly”
- March Meeting – March 19, 2019; 7:00 – Speaker: Tim O’Neill, Shad Fishing 101
- February Meeting, February 19th, Richard Seagraves
- September Meeting, September 18th, Roy Miller