Our speaker for our September 18th meeting is Roy Miller. His program is “History of the Delaware Trout Stocking and Trout Fishing Program.” This should be a very informative program as Roy retired as the Administrator of the Fisheries Section of the Delaware Division of Fish and Wildlife in 2009. He has an extensive background as a biologist working in fisheries management.
8:00 am June Outing – Brandywine Creek S... @ Thompson Bridge
June Outing – Brandywine Creek S... @ Thompson Bridge
Jun 4 @ 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Saturday June 4th is “Fish for Free” day in Delaware. This is an opportunity for fishermen without a Delaware fishing license to fish for free. Lunch will be provided. The Park opens at 8:00 am,[...]
7:00 am July Outing – White Clay Creek @ London Tract Meeting House
July Outing – White Clay Creek @ London Tract Meeting House
Jul 9 @ 7:00 am – 2:00 pm
Cookout: 12:00 PM Please bring a dish to share if you can, thank you!
- November Monthly Meeting – Virtual on Zoom – “Fly Fishing Travel: The Year Ahead and the Current State of Destination Angling”
- March 30 – Annual Banquet – Landon Mayer – “The Hunt for Giant Trout. A Journey to Catch Predators on the Fly”
- March Meeting – March 19, 2019; 7:00 – Speaker: Tim O’Neill, Shad Fishing 101
- February Meeting, February 19th, Richard Seagraves
- September Meeting, September 18th, Roy Miller