Our speaker for our September 18th meeting is Roy Miller. His program is “History of the Delaware Trout Stocking and Trout Fishing Program.” This should be a very informative program as Roy retired as the Administrator of the Fisheries Section of the Delaware Division of Fish and Wildlife in 2009. He has an extensive background as a biologist working in fisheries management.
7:35 pm Learn to Fly Fish Class #4 @ Cornerstone Presbyterian Church
Learn to Fly Fish Class #4 @ Cornerstone Presbyterian Church
Mar 29 @ 7:35 pm – 9:35 pm
Seminar – What fish eat; naturals and artificials. Fly tying demonstration.
all-day Opening PA Trout Season
Opening PA Trout Season
Apr 1 all-day
- November Monthly Meeting – Virtual on Zoom – “Fly Fishing Travel: The Year Ahead and the Current State of Destination Angling”
- March 30 – Annual Banquet – Landon Mayer – “The Hunt for Giant Trout. A Journey to Catch Predators on the Fly”
- March Meeting – March 19, 2019; 7:00 – Speaker: Tim O’Neill, Shad Fishing 101
- February Meeting, February 19th, Richard Seagraves
- September Meeting, September 18th, Roy Miller